- From Pre-primary to Grade 6, our support programs are designed to facilitate French language acquisition. Students can then seamlessly progress in their education up to the Bac level.
- For details on the admission procedure for the 2023/2024 school year, please refer to the following document: ‘Admission Procedure 2023/2024.
- Please note that the school canteen is mandatory for all Lycée Jules Verne students (Pre-primary to Terminale)
- Parents are responsible for ensuring compliance with South African immigration authorities.
- Stay informed about school life through regular email updates sent to the address registered on your Eduka account.
Tuition fees are to be paid by parents according to the terms and conditions set out on our website. The available payment methods are detailed in the following document: Lycée Jules Verne School Fee Regulations.
Non-South African families are required to obtain a study visa from the South African Embassy for their child to study at the Lycée Jules Verne. The school can provide parents with documentation confirming enrolment in the school to assist in the application.
The school has taken out a group insurance policy with the French insurance company CGEA. The premium is included in the school fees. Click here for more details. Please note that the school has selected Option A.