Assessment and exams

Baccalaureate Assessment process

For the 2022 Baccalaureate, final exams will make up 60% of the overall grade for students in première and terminale (Grade 11 and 12). The remaining 40% will be the result of continuous assessment.

In this context, each institution has had formalize its assessment plan. This plan aims to formalize the evaluation process within the school in the framework of the final cycle (last two years of high school).

Click on the link below to find the Lycée Jules Verne’s Assessment Plan for 2022-2023, which was presented to the School Governing body on 10 November, 2022

2022-2023 Continuous assessment plan for the Baccalauréat at the Lycée Jules Verne