Yearly School Fees
SCHOOL YEAR 2019-2020
The 2019-2020 school fees document can be downloaded here: School and enrolment fees 2019-2020
- From grade 000 to grade 6, support measures are offered to these children to assist in learning to speak and understand French.
- The 2019-2020 school year admission procedure can be found in the following document: Admission Procedure 2019-2020
- Canteen lunches are compulsory for all students of the Lycée Jules Verne (from pre-school to grade 12).
Also see the Canteen page for more details.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to comply with the South African immigration service.Information related to school life will regularly be sent out via email to the family email address provided on the enrolment form.
Tuition fees are to be paid by parents according to the terms and conditions set out on our website. The available payment methods are explained in the Financial rule guide. A 3% fee is charged for all card payments of over R10 000.00.
Pricing of admission tests for students from an institution:
- Outside French public school or private school under contract
- Outside the AEFE network
Admission test for pre-school
Admission test for elementary school
Admission test for high school
Non-South African families are required to obtain a study visa from the South African Embassy for their child to study at the Lycee Jules Verne.
The school can provide parents with documentation confirming enrolment in the school to assist in the application.
The school subscribes to insurance through a collective contract with the CGEA.
The fees are included in the school fees. The guarantees and conditions explanatory leaflet can be downloaded here. On the insurance explanatory leaflet you can look through Option A to see what the school is insured for.
For an insurance claim, please contact Valérie Rudman at firstname.lastname@example.org