Annual School Fees
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
The 2020-2021 school fees document can be downloaded here: School Fee Schedule 2020-2021
- From grade 000 to grade 6, support measures are offered to these children to assist in learning to speak and understand French.
- The 2020-2021 school year admission procedure can be found in the following document: Admission Procedure 2020-2021
- Canteen lunches are compulsory for all students of the Lycée Jules Verne (from pre-school to grade 12).
Also see the Canteen page for more details.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to comply with the South African immigration service.Information related to school life will regularly be sent out via email to the family email address provided on the enrolment form.
Tuition fees are to be paid by parents according to the terms and conditions set out on our website. The available payment methods are explained in the Lycée Jules Verne School Fee Regulations document.
Pricing of admission tests for students from an institution:
AS LYCEE JULES VERNE IS CLOSED DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 HEALTH PANDEMIC, ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR WILL BE ASSESSED THROUGH WRITTEN APPLICATIONS
- Outside French public school or private school under contract
- Outside the AEFE network
Non-South African families are required to obtain a study visa from the South African Embassy for their child to study at the Lycee Jules Verne.
The school can provide parents with documentation confirming enrolment in the school to assist in the application.
The school subscribes to insurance through a collective contract with the CGEA.
The fees are included in the school fees. The guarantees and conditions explanatory leaflet can be downloaded here. On the insurance explanatory leaflet you can look through Option A to see what the school is insured for.
For an insurance claim, please contact Valérie Rudman at email@example.com