Welcome to the Media Centre (CDI)
With Documentary resources, books, Internet access, four computers and an A4 black-and-white printer, the Media Centre is fully equipped for all members of the educational community to conduct documentary research, consulting or to borrow documents or read them in the centre itself.
The Media Centre is open from 8am to 5pm Mondays to Thursdays and from 8am to 4pm on Fridays.
Students mainly use the media centre to:
- Learn to conduct documentary research
- Work with a teacher (TPE, IDD, ECJS, etc.)
- Gather career and further study information
- Read magazines, comic strips or books
- Borrow documents
- Carry out a project entailing the use of documents such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, documentary books, magazines and the Internet
* Internet access is reserved for educational use; Internet usage is governed by the the IT charter.
The media centre’s resources:
- Documentary collection
- Digital Material
- Guidance collection (the Media Centre also has many Onisep documents on career guidance for the High School and French higher education system. The files are also available on the computers).
Rules and regulations: