Bilingual education is a key focus of our School Project and has formed a part of our educational system since the inception of the 2007 school year.
The teaching of non-linguistic disciplines (DNL) in English was introduced in the middle- and high schools at the start of the 2010 school year.
As such, preference will be given to candidates with English language certifications and able to teach their discipline in English.
There are 2 types of employment contracts at the french school:
- Contract for the teachers with the French Department of Education credentials
- Local contracts
The Lycée Jules Verne is currently looking for:
- an art teacher, on local contract, to fill a position for 15h of teaching per week, vacant from 18th March 2019.
- an English-speaking primary school teacher for a full-time position (26 hours per week), vacant from 6th March 2019.
- an English-speaking primary school teacher for a full-time position (26 hours per week), vacant from September 2019.
- Supervisors for ad hoc substitution in primary and secondary school. Candidates for this position need to have a valid work visa.
- a French-speaking History and Geography Teacher, for a full time position available from 9th February 2019. Candidates must be fluent in French and have experience with the French educational system.
Please send your application (resume and motivation letter) to the HR Manager, Mélodie Vandenbussche: firstname.lastname@example.org