Bilingual education is a key focus of our School Project and has formed a part of our educational system since the inception of the 2007 school year.
The teaching of non-linguistic disciplines (DNL) in English was introduced in the middle- and high schools at the start of the 2010 school year.
As such, preference will be given to candidates with English language certifications and able to teach their discipline in English.
There are 2 types of employment contracts at the french school:
- Contract for the teachers with the French Department of Education credentials
- Local contracts
The Lycée Jules Verne is currently looking for candidates for the position of:
- An Accountant (M/F), on local contract, for its Johannesburg campus. The candidate will be recruited on a full-time basis, for a 4 months substitution period starting from mid-September 2018.
- A Mathematics Teacher (full-time), from September
The Lycée is looking to recruit canteen/aftercare supervisors for its Johannesburg and Pretoria campuses from September 2018.
Johannesburg: 2 positions for 21h per week as follows:
– canteen supervision Monday to Thursday from 11h15 to 12h30
– aftercare supervision Monday to Thursday from 14h to 17h
– aftercare supervision on Fridays from 12h to 16h
Pretoria: 1 position for 2h40 per week as follows:
– 20 minutes of supervision in the morning, Monday to Friday, from 7h30 to 7h50
– Canteen supervision Mondays and Tuesdays from 12h to 12h30
Candidates need to have a valid work permit.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to the HR Manager, Mélodie Vandenbussche (firstname.lastname@example.org)