Bilingual education is a key focus of our School Project and has formed a part of our educational system since the inception of the 2007 school year.
The teaching of non-linguistic disciplines (DNL) in English was introduced in the middle- and high schools at the start of the 2010 school year.
As such, preference will be given to candidates with English language certifications and able to teach their discipline in English.
There are 2 types of employment contracts at the french school:
- Contract for the teachers with the French Department of Education credentials
- Local contracts
The Lycée Jules Verne is currently looking for:
• a Human Resources Manager (M/F) on a full time position (40h/week) vacant from 23rd August 2019. See details of the position.
• a French as foreign language (FLE) Teacher in Primary school, on a part-time position (13 hours / week) from 1st of September 2019.
• School nurses on a part-time basis, to fill one position in Johannesburg (15 hours of active service per week) and one position in Pretoria (10 hours of active service per week), vacant from September 2019. Possibility for the same person to cumulate both contracts. See details.
• a Communications and Marketing Manager (M/F) on a full time position (40h/week) vacant from 23rd August 2019. See details of the position.
• a Maintenance Manager (M/F) on a full time position (40h/week) vacant from July 2019. See details of the position.
• Primary school and secondary school teachers for ad hoc substitution assignments. Candidates need to have a valid work permit.
Please send your application (resume and motivation letter) to the HR Manager, Mélodie Vandenbussche: email@example.com