My School Card
Help raise funds for our school without costing you a cent with the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Fundraising programme.
How does the programme work?
Funds are raised for our school on a monthly basis. Simply swipe your MySchool Supporter Card when you shop at one of the many MySchool partners. These include Woolworths, Engen QuickShops, Bidvest Walton’s, Toys R Us, Reggie’s, Altech Netstar and Power24.co.za … They will donate a percentage of your spend to your school on your behalf. There is no cost to you! The supporter card is free and not a credit or debit card.
What are the benefits of being a part of the MySchool programme?
Raise funds for your school without costing you a cent!
Your school will use the money for your children:
- Purchases of games for primary and nursery care,
- Improvement of relaxation areas for secondary schools…
Every month, a count of the funds collected will be published in our Friday News and each operation sponsored by you will also be detailed.
Moreover, card holders automatically qualify to be a part of the Woolworths WRewards programme (i.e. up to 20% off instantly on over 1000 items in store). Every time you swipe your MySchool card you qualify for a broad range of added benefits.
How do I get started?
- Apply for your card at the reception of the school. No need to do anything, Nadeige is there there with application forms, just come and you will leave with your Myschool card !
- Already have a MySchool card? Change or add the Lycée Jules Verne as a beneficiary! You can support up to 3 beneficiaries. Funds will be split equally between them. Just come on Friday and we will do it with you.
- You have the Woolworths WRewards & MySchool cards already? Did you know that they aren’t automatically linked to each other? So come on Friday and link your Woolworths card to support your MySchool beneficiaries.
Remember you can only use your Woolworths card at Woolworths stores, but your MySchool card can be used at various partners.
Your children count on you….