After-School Care For The Pre And Primary School
The school offers a service that includes daycare and homework preparation.
- Daycare service is offered to Pre-school and primary school
– Monday to Thursday : From 2.15pm to 5pm
– Friday : from 12am to 4pm
- The aftercare finishing at 5pm from Monday to Thursday and 4pm on Friday, every parents are requested to make sure that their children are picked up at the latest at 5pm during the week and 4pm on Friday.We thank the responsible parents or adults in charge of the children to wait at the gate the exit of the pupils which is done at the following times:
2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30 and 5:00.
A supervisor will welcome you to the gate and will note the student’s name(s) and first name(s).
At the above hours only (2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm), students will be accompanied to the gate by a supervisor of Pre and primary-school
The pupils will be handed over to the parents or person in charge after signing the daycare register.
Please note that it is compulsory to sign the register when pupils leave the campus.
Taxis drivers (Cool cabs, School Link… or any other independent driver) who come to pick up pupils have to present their driver card and a clipboard mentioning the name and the password of pupils.
Homework preparation takes place from Monday to Thursday from 14h45 to 15h30 and is compulsory for children registered for daycare.
Snacks are provided by families.
As much as possible, please provide a small snack and drink, which pupils will bring in their school bags.
Attention: For Friday activities, since the canteen is not opened for pre-school and primary learners on Fridays, Parents will have to prepare a cold sufficient meal and leave it in their child’s bag.
Costs will be communicated later.
Information – Contact details
Ms Céline Addey can be reached at her office :
- Monday to Thursday : from 2pm to 5pm
- on Fridays : from 12pm to 4pm.
You can also reach her by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.