APEG is the parents association for the Lycée Jules Verne in Johannesburg and Pretoria that comprises of committed volunteer parents who have their children’s best interest at heart. Its role is to represent all parents whilst participating in school life.
The missions of APEG are:
- To be attentive to parents’ needs and concerns in terms of the wellbeing of their children,
- To answer parents’ questions and hear their ideas,
- To represent the parents in the communication with the management of the LJV,
- To be a mediator,
- To assist parents in any process they’re going through or attend meetings with them,
- To accompany parents in their role of educators through conferences and trainings as well as moments of informal and friendly exchanges.